Did you catch us on Central Oregon Daily? A Five Minute Face was mentioned on our segment. Streamline your morning with our simple approach using organic, natural beauty products. Here are the items we featured on the segment.
- RMS "Un" Cover-Up - Prepare your "canvas" by applying RMS "Un" Cover-Up to even out skin tone. It is easy to apply and allows for buildable coverage.
- ILIA Fade Into You Soft Focus Finishing Powder - Dust lightly over face to set "Un" Cover-Up. This universal finishing powder contains aloe leaf, passion fruit and rosemary oil to fight inflammation. It can also be used as a primer.
- RMS Lip2Cheek - Apply Lip2Cheek on the apple of cheek and then blend back following cheek bone. RMS's Lip2Cheek products provide a natural finish and a great pop of color to lip and cheek areas. The shade "Spell" was used on the segment which is a modern, dusty rose.
- ILIA Multi + Illuminizer - "Sway" was applied along the bottom portion of the cheek bone as a bronzer. You can use your finger to feel the "bottom" part of the bone and then again, blend back to give a natural sun kiss glow.
- RMS Magic Luminizer - The champagne opalescence of the Magic Luminizer gives an ethereal glow and can be used as a highlighter, along the "top" part of the cheek bone. It also gives a great glow if applied to the inner eye area.
- ILIA Lip Gloss - ILIA's Lip Gloss provides great color and are easy to apply. "Peek A Boo" was used on the model during the segment with is a natural nude with slight hint of pale pink. In addition to being organic, they are also vegan.
- ILIA Silken Shadow Stick - Apply the desired amount to eye lid area. For more color, add another swipe!
- RMS Volumizing Mascara - Start at the base of your lashes and swipe up, apply an even amount of mascara. A second layer can be applied for a thicker looking lash. If mascara gets around your eye, no need to worry! Just wait 30 seconds and use a cotton swab to the areas that need to be removed.